- Learn CSS to make & code a couple more websites to prepare for fall (I really like this simple flowery layout I half-coded yesterday today!)
- Do more art stuff (collages with pictures from these past years; oil pastel and water paint; expand scrapbook supplies)
- Learn more guitar songs
- Read a novel for fun (wow haven't done that in ages)
- Buy textbooks early for fall (and not last minute like always)
- Take a photography class?
- I'll add more later
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I cheated by copying this post from Xanga
Wow it's been a while... I kind of feel like blogging again. I think after Facebook was launched, Xanga subsequently died =( But Facebook seems so impersonal at times -- a social network that often times elicits hi's and how are you's from people you met once & may never see again or rarely talk to in person. Well, apathetic or not, it is good for what it's for (and fast and convenient!). But I guess sometimes I miss blogging about things, things that I wouldn't really take the time to write down with pen&paper. Hmm I wonder if anyone's still using this. Anyway, it's summer... except there's only 6 more weeks left! And there's so much stuff I've been wanting to get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment