Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playing with my new babyyy!

I think I'm way more excited about my camera than about the first day of school, aka today. It was okaaay.. although the periodic stretches of pouring rain wasn't all that pleasant in every possible way. Is it wrong to love my schedule but not so much the classes themselves? Haha.. hopefully that changes in the following weeks to come (please do?). What was more exciting than the first day of the semester was coming home! Ashley, Sandra, and I fixed our broken fridge, concurrently cleaning out the grossness that has accumulated in the freezer over a semester of storing meat, meat, and more meat. Julie's going to come home to a clean fridge yay:) Afterwards, I spent a large chunk of time.. haha well, you can see below. Basically, I wanted to test the xsi's manual settings in an indoor environment and what better way to do so than to accompany Sandra in her daily activities!

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra, Ashley, and I took out everything in the freezer, including (surprise!) ice cream mmMm

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
we also made milkshakes with the dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla flavored combination

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
taking a facebook break..

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
expediating the ice melting progress armed with a hair dryer in one hand and a knife in the other

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.
tough house

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
washing rice
[here I changed from a blueish tint to a reddish one]

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.
that's done for now

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.
mmm! yuuum

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.Sandra's Day by j7adore.
a garlic-mincing party for one since I had none, Ashley was napping, and Julie's far far away

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
aftermath of unfinished, unrefrigerated ice cream =(

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
later on she fights John

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.
Sandra's Day by j7adore.
look at that form!

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
daily exercise: check

Sandra's Day by j7adore.
SUCCESS

1 comment:

  1. ooooh la la, what kind of camera do you have??

    AHAHAHA i've done the blow dryer trick for melting ice in a mini fridge...

    <3

    ReplyDelete