That was actually the original plan. It was decidedly established yesterday (Thursday) when Julie made me pinky swear to go ice skating with her today (Friday). She said she would go to sleep early (which she did) and that I should go to work in the morning (which I did). Come today, I went to work and waited for Julie. And waited. And waited some more. But guess what she was doing. And guess until what time.. _ _ _ _ _ pm! Hahahaha ooohmy the things that happen when Julie sleeps (opps).
made crepes for my house in the morning except only Sandra was awake for it haha
fav
my small & super cute Asian American prof gave us hongbao & passed around Hershey kisses and a Chinese dessert platter during class! Oh, so I thought one of the delicacies was dried mango but when I put it in my mouth, it turned out to be sugar-covered ginger-.- I didn't finish it.
FCS at lunch - yay Kernan
fail-.- Peter didn't see us for the longest time
I wrote my FIRST check!
Peter fixed my computer (!!), ate a yummy brownie made by Jeremiah, and made weird faces at Julie (some were scary so I deleted them hahaah).
Julie: Peter's such a camwhore!
wowoowwowow normal
this guy frequents our home for free food - and then leaves
julie took sooo many
making invitations for the annual tradition
julie ties pretty bows
erasable highlighters = SMART INVENTION
final product:):)
No comments:
Post a Comment